Wymondham Associates (International) Limited are a Specialist Recruiter operating within the Caribbean Construction and Development markets.
For the last 10 years, Wymondham Associates has serviced the Caribbean Construction sector, becoming one of the leading Recruiting Partners within this marketplace and we continually strive to offer a professional and bespoke service to all clients and candidates.
Wymondham Associates is spearheaded by Tim Hallam, who developed the business from a start-up to a now successful and well-established Recruitment Agency. With 15 years’ experience of operating within the Caribbean region, Tim has built up a very strong reputation and network of professionals and clients who have/are operating within the Caribbean, and who work across various facets from Developers to Hospitality Companies, General Contractors, Specialist Contractors, to Subcontractors, and through to Consulting Practices – Project Management, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying, Civil/Structural Engineers, Interiors Designers and Architects.
Over the years, Wymondham Associates has provided staffing resources for High-end Resort developments, inclusive of Eco/Sustainable schemes, through to stand-a-lone Boutique Hotels, Luxury Bespoke Housing, Condominiums, through to Educational, Healthcare, Commercial Offices, Leisure and Retail facilities, through to large scale Infrastructure schemes, Marine works, Golf Courses, Highways and Airports, plus more..
These projects have been widespread across the Caribbean region and we have been involved in private island projects through to multi-billion dollar resort schemes. The scope of our work and reach has also enabled us to deliver staffing needs to small scale and large scale projects within the Americas region.
As part of the Client process, we provide a bespoke recruitment service to organisations which will involve either Contingency or Executive Search solutions.
Our service for Candidates provides a strategic approach to enable individuals to regain employment or enhance their current position and professional development.
Candidates Wymondham Associates represents are primarily based within the below capacities (but not limited to):
- Field Engineers/Civil Engineers/Structural Engineers/Materials Engineers/Land Surveyors
- Finishing Managers/Internals Managers
- Construction Superintendents/Construction Managers
- Quantity Surveyors/Commercial Managers
- Procurement & Logistics
- Project Controllers/Accountants
- Project Managers
- Project Executives/Project Directors
- Contract Managers/Contract Administrators/Claims & Disputes Consultants
- Client/Owner’s Representatives
- Design (Civil/Architectural/Interior/Structural/Landscape)
- Planner/Scheduler (Project/Tender)
- Health & Safety
- MEP/HVAC (Design/Installation/Commissioning)
- Facilities Management (FM) / Maintenance Managers / Chief Engineers / Director of Engineering (Hotel Engineering)
- Plant Management/Workshop Management
These professionals will have experiences that meet client demands and their project exposure encompasses Resort Developments and Hotels, to Commercial, Retail, Residential, Industrial, Government, PPP, Leisure and Healthcare sectors, and through into Civil Engineering – Infrastructure, Marine, Golf Courses, Transportation, Piling, Renewable Energies, Earthworks and Landfill.
Contact us now to discuss opportunities!